How to Choose an Adult bike
To select the bike that is right for you, consider how you will use the bike:
- Are you a commuter, a recreational rider, or both?
- Where do you intend to ride?
- How often do you ride?
- What is your budget?
There are several types of bikes that fit the needs of most riders.
We have carefully selected both the bike manufacturers and the specific models by manufacturer that provide our customers with the best quality, performance and value.
Fixed Gear Bikes
- Fun ride
- Great workout
- Light weight
- Fast ride
- Enhanced performance for racing and recreation
- Event road races
- More comfortable than a road bike
- Durable over all surfaces
- Off-road capable and welcoming
- Handles potholes and other city street challenges
Combines the “best” features of road and mountain bikes
- Upright riding position
- Lower gear options for easier hill climbing
- Wider tires for increased traction and comfort
- Well suited for street and bike-path riding
- Excellent commuter bike
- Welcome on all “T” and commuter rail lines
- Surprisingly high performance
- Security … take it into your home or office
- Light weight and strong
- A fun, fast ride
Fat Tire Bikes
- Go Anywhere
- Go Anytime
- Great winter commuter
- Fun ride year round
- Explore new trails
How to Choose a Kids bike
To choose a Kid bike, you need to look for:
- Ease of ride
- The right size